Every year the WA State Bar receives thousands of complaints against attorneys and every year the WA State Bar Dismisses these complaints, without investigation. NO other profession has a ratio of complaints to profession as do lawyers. NO other profession has a frequency of outright dismissal of complaints as do lawyers … in other words, LAWYERS are getting away with blatant misconduct at a rate greater than other professions.
The Gallup.com Poll
published their 2012 review of the public’s view of the “honesty and ethics” in professions… Lawyers continue to rank near the lowest levels … right down there with car salesmen.
Click image to enlarge.
SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE!
Below is my letter to our trusted elected representatives… they rank below lawyers on the Gallup poll review … how dreadful we are governed by such dishonest, unethical scum!
Dear Members of the Judiciary Committee
Please accept this email as an official complaint accusing the courts, specifically the Court of Appeals II, of being corrupt.
- The Court of Appeals has turned a blind eye to the unlawful conduct of Scott Ellerby and his defense team.
- The Court of Appeals has ignored “evidence” that proves Scott Ellerby committed perjury and his defense team suborned perjury.
- The Court of Appeals deliberately altered my pleadings so as to rule upon their own perjured version and NOT my actual argument.
- The court of Appeals has ignored law that runs opposite their result…
In other words, the Court of Appeals has LIED, MISSTATED FACTS, IGNORED LAW….
Who is Scott Ellerby that he has the Court of Appeals making these biased, prejudiced, unlawful and perjured statements.
- SCOTT ELLERBY is an ATTORNEY.
- SCOTT ELLERBY along with a substantial portion of the attorneys at Ellerby’s law firm, provides services to the WA State Supreme Court (ie. WA State Bar)
- SCOTT ELLERBY serves as a hearing officer in matters of “attorney malpractice”
- SCOTT ELLERBY serves the WSBA as a member of the ‘ethics committee.’
- SCOTT ELLERBY serves the WA State Legislature in an advisory role.
Clearly SCOTT ELLERBY is “untouchable” no matter what his misconduct because of his high place within government.
THIS FACT means OUR COURTS have been bought and are no longer about the ‘rule of law’, rather the sad fact is, justice means who you know!
As more and more people of this state learn through social media and the internet that our WA courts have been bought and operate for the benefit of the “well connected” you, as our representatives, well feel the outrage….
…. please investigate, please exercise your ‘oversight role’ by bringing impeachment proceedings against these corrupt judges. See Article 4, Sect. 9.
In the alternative present the “evidence” that I’ve provided to you with this email to a grand jury