Now that you have figured out that something is wrong with your local govt… What do you do?
1) Tell everyone you know, ask them to help you.
2) Go to city or council meetings, & question your leaders
3) Start a blog & record your issues, add documentation, get input from your community, get guest authors, get as many people involved as you can. Here on wordpress you can actually have multiple authors on one blog
4) Send the link to your blog to newspapers, tv stations, reporters, anyone you can think via email, facebook & twitter.
5) Most importantly if there is a candidate running against someone you feel is not working in your or the community’s best interest ~ send your info to any new candidates republican or democrat, even independent. (Especially Independent!) There is no room for political affiliations when you are trying to clean up corruption!
6) Make fliers about what your issues are, take them to the malls, city hall, your local churches, fairs, carnivals, parks, courthouses, anywhere there are large groups of people. For a fee you can even create postcards that can be mass mailed to a specific target area or group.
It is much more detailed then this obviously but I am willing to come to your community & show you how to do it & to show you how to get started. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will get you up & running in no time.
Keeping Watch On Washington Lawyers
Keeping An Eye On Those In Power
Finding Answers To Life's Mysteries
Keeping Track of the 45th's Alternative Facts
Because all life matters and none should be forgotten
Private Information Sharing for Washington Activists
Broken Dreams... Broken Lives
Stateside Associates Listed 2012 “Best Local Politics Blog”
A grassroots community to help attain "Justice" for those unable to go it alone.
Res ipsa loquitur - The thing itself speaks
These are some personal views about living, loving, hoping, and such.
The struggle for freedom lives here
The Evil That Lurks Within
Fighting For Change
It's fine to have an opinion. It's better to know the facts.
FAMILY COURT FRAUD AND CPS CORRUPTION, MATERNAL DEPRIVATION, GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION, WAR ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN, ATTACK ON AMERICAN FAMILY
"You can't starve us out and you can't make us run 'cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns" -Bocephus
Call for compliance with 2010 UN Human Rights Sexual Assault Response
The sworn duty of all public servants
Rick Cooley's Blog
Thoughts from a Back Bencher!
The website where movies count
that all men are created equal
at the Corrigan Cafe
In Loving Memory of Those We Have Loved & Those We Have Loved
Just another WordPress.com weblog
The People of Spokane vs. Law Enforcement Abuse, Impunity, Corruption, and Cover-up
The Journey to a Spiritual Life
A topnotch WordPress.com site
GAO provides fact-based, nonpartisan information to Congress. The WatchBlog offers short, shareable insights from GAO reports on a wide variety of topics.
Welcome to the world of cats!
Standing for those who cannot stand for themselves
Lake Stevens news source. Your community news source by choice. On Twitter @LSNewsSpot. Send news tips to: Lsnewstips@gmail.com
Years ago, I thought up the name Queen. It's just a name. But it's regal, obviously, and -sounds splendid. ~ Freddie Mercury
The truth has finally come out... and it's not pretty.
A Spiritual Ride through Love, Loss and Hope
Animal Rescuer & Owner resource site: news, views, civil rights, & politics
Running the world while ignoring the dishes.
because anything is possible with Charisma
Stories about struggle, hope and love
Biscuits of dog-related stuff from author & animal advocate, C.A.Wulff
Stories from around the country that are so stupid that they have to be true
about our enemy the state